Pest Control Mesh
GreenPro anti-insect nets are made by understanding the pest life cycle and its physical properties as each pest has a different body structure and flying habit.
Our team has developed these nets considering the parameters such as the diameter of the yarn & spacing between the yarn to prevent insects of different sizes from entering and provides optimum ventilation.
GreenPro Anti-insect nets are made of 100% virgin HDPE, UV stabilized monofilament yarns, that are durable against sunlight and resistant to harsh chemicals. Our nets have been carefully designed with strong edges, sufficient weight and good flexibility for easy installation.
- Help keep out a wide range of pests and insects
- Reduces the need for the application of harmful chemical pesticides
- Reduces downtime due to insect re-entry problems
- Designed to give improved ventilation
- Resists abrasion, cleans easily
- Economical range
- Helps maintain a better environment for the plants.
- BIS Certified
- Different nets for different target pests
- Permeable for better ventilation
- Well stabilized for UV Radiation and can be used
- more than 3 to 5 years
- Available in wide widths of up to 5.25m in single
- Widths and up to 10.50m with a single stitch.