We provide black polypropylene rope manufactured with additives for protection against degradation due to ultraviolet rays. This kind of ropes will not degenerate for 2 to 3 years as against normal ropes degenerating in 2 to 3 months if exposed to sunlight. This has good stretching properties, hence useful for organic and protected farming. The color is also chosen black since it provides additional UV protection. Polypropylene twine is commonly used for trellising tomatoes, peppers and other vine plants.
- Light to medium-duty, versatile
- Forms tight, strong knots
- Resistant to abrasions and UV light
- Available in roll form
- It does not harm the crop when supported or rested on it.
Weight : 1.8Kg / 5Kg
Length : 1800m / 5000m
Film Support Strap
Greenpro Film Support Strap is a UV stabilized jaqard multifilament strap, helps in enhancing the service life of greenhouse films as well as in bringing the reduction in possible damages caused by winds.
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Superior tensile strength.
- Capability to stretch
- Easily absorb shocks.
- UV Stabilized -Long life 5 years
Length : 100m
We offer a wide range of PP/PE monofilament yarns (denier range 300-1500) for various stitching purposes.